I will help you identify, negotiate, and buy the home of your dreams or investment. I will listen to your needs, wants, and must-haves to get the best sense for which homes, neighborhoods, and even particular streets that will appeal to you. We will take a “Grand Tour” of all the areas to find the perfect neighborhood and home style for you.
I want to know about your dreams and/or your “Dream Home” so together we can find it for you.
My negotiation strategies have helped hundreds of buyers get the BEST POSSIBLE PRICE for their home.
- • We will write a strong and compelling offer.
- • Strategize when competing with multiple offers.
- • I will always present your offer in person as soon as possible to separate your offer from everyone else’s.
Who you choose to represent you is incredibly crucial in our competitive market. My team and I are proud not only of our reputation among our clients, but our relationships with our colleagues which translates to you getting the home you want.
What To Expect
Initial Phone Consultation
Prior to our first appointment, I like to schedule a phone consultation to briefly discuss what you
are looking for, your current situation, and just get to know you a bit.
I understand that purchasing a home or investment property is a major financial decision and life event. It’s a very personal process, so our first meeting is designed to be as comprehensive and educational as possible for both of us. We will address any of your questions and determine if we are a good fit. During the meeting, we will talk about a few of the following topics:
- • What is most important to you?
- • Communities and personal areas of interest.
- • The home buying process.
- • Strategies for successful negotiation.
- • Current market conditions and what your dollar will buy.
- • How to mitigate any inevitable bumps that may arise.
- • How we will work together and my value and compensation as your Real Estate professional.
We will discuss the expectations of you and I, as well as fiduciary responsibilities and how we formalize an agreement designating me as your Realtor.
Extensive Local Knowledge
My team and I have over 100 years of local knowledge between us. From the mountains to the sea,
from the West Side to the East Side, you are in the best hands to find the home of your dreams.
- • I will acquaint you with every neighborhood in your price range.
- • We will eliminate the areas you are not as fond of.
- • Focus on the areas you like, even down to the street.
- • I will help you understand local market conditions, active inventory, and what’s sold most recently.
- • I will get you in to see potential homes as soon as possible.